Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The Netherlands Day


(Wednesday)- Haarlem! Mom and Pete went for a walk after breakfast and I relaxed/worked on my blog. I think I wrote my last Dublin blog that day.

It was another cheese lunch. They put me on the bus and they rode bikes to meet me. After getting off the bus I wait for them in the sun, just reading. The buses are a lot different in the Netherlands. They are only one story and much smaller. 

Once I met up with them we walked around for 3 hours looking at Alms houses. Alms houses were house built by the rich for the poor. There was a a little courtyard. The houses were all little and cute. But, you can only see so many of them. After a while they all just kind of blend together.

I headed back on the bus again and the driver gave me a call so I would know. I sat and read on the wall outside of a library waiting. That night we had a chicken dinner. It was almost a peanut sauce but all Moroccan spices. The next day was our last day in the Netherlands.

No comments:

Post a Comment