Monday, June 25, 2012

Friday, June 22nd

I slept in late and cleaned my room. It was a chill day. I found out that I can get Netflix on my iPod, but I can't get everything on my computer. I watched TV and just hung out most of the day. I did some cooking, but cleaning my room was the biggest thing.

About halfway through the day (meaning around 5) I was in the middle of a shower when the power went out in all of my apartment complex (not just my building). I talked to my neighbor from across the hall and what they told us was if it was just the apartments it could be a few days before the power came back on. If it was all of Dublin it could be even long. Without power that meant no hot water, internet, or lights. Fortunately, it was just the apartments and it came back on after and hour or two. Probably closer to an hour. It was such  relief when it came back on. Nothing special happened today. I hung out with some friends and then went to bed. It was a short day, but I stayed up late.

No comments:

Post a Comment