Sunday, June 17, 2012

Wednesday, June 13th

Today was supposed to be the day of my interview. I still didn't have any clothes so I headed to the mall/grocery store. On my way there I got a call that said my interview had been moved to the next day. What a relief. I still had time to either borrow someone else's clothes or, hopefully, get my suitcase. I got a second call while I was picking up a few things for the next day. It was Fedex. My suitcase was here BUT I had to fill out a form and give it to customs to get it. Over the next 4 hours I was able to find a place to get it printed, fill out the unexplained info and fax it over. Needless to say it was a rough start to the day, but I was done. I then went with some friends to find where their interviews were. It was the first time I had been on a bus, and was glad I didn't have to figure out where I had to get off and one. It was fun. We checked out a pub near one of their soon to be jobs. City Centre it a fun place to just check out. That night I spent more time with some friends just chill in in their apartment. The next day was my interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment